- An initiative led by Lesbian, Gay, Bi, and Heterosexual members of the Association of Boy Scouts and Girl Guides of Austria and are not a special Scout Group. We view ourselves as active members of the Association and will, share and highlight both positive developments and obstacles we might face in moving the agenda forward.
- Open for discussions with all Scouts and Guides in Austria – both young people, and adults alike.
- Trainings for leaders who want to work with their teenage members on the topic.
- A listening ear for teenagers, leaders and other members of the Association who have questions about the topic.
- Workshops for State and Regional Associations and local groups that want to work on the topic. We are present with information booths at Scouting events and undertake a variety of other activities such as our monthly regular’s table
- Toolkits, tried and test methods and information material for weekly meetings, camps and evening events to work on Diversity, and Respect.
- Mutual respect, adherence to the Scout Law and respectful communication in the world’s largest youth movement.
- To create a friendly, open and tolerant atmosphere where the Austrian Scout Association is an even better place for children and teenagers.
- to be an inherent part of the Austrian Scout leader’s training, teaching aids and charters.
- To collaborate with national and international organisations, especially the Austrian Scout Association and its associated organisations and the two World Associations, namely, and .
- To do research on the history of of the Austrian Scout Association.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org